This section describes how to become an adhoc reviewer for the WMDA accreditation programme.
WMDA is looking for enthusiastic people who want to become an ad-hoc reviewer. If you have experience with accreditation or quality management, you can join the group of ad-hoc reviewers.
Who can become a reviewer?
Reviewers will be unpaid volunteers who meet the following criteria:
- Be a current member of the WMDA (via a registry or individual);
- Be affiliated with a member registry as an employee or consultant as documented by a form signed by the authorized official of the registry;
- Meet at least one of the following criteria regarding experience
- Have at least three years of experience in some aspect of registry operations documented in their curriculum vitae
- Have at least two years of experience in some aspect of registry operations with focused experience or training in quality management or preparation of a registry accreditation package as documented in their curriculum vitae.
How to become a reviewer
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, please fill in these two forms:
- Application form
- Reviewer certificate
If you have completed these forms, you can send them to the WMDA Office (fax number +31 71 521 0457 or e-mail). The forms will be forwarded to the Accreditation Steering Committee. As soon as they have approved your application, you are welcome to join in the Accreditation Committee meetings, attend reviewer's workshops and you will be asked to assist in reviews as a trainee. A trained reviewer can be asked for two reviews a year.
You will also be asked to complete an exam (which is an open book exam) to learn more about the WMDA standards and the accreditation programme.
Last update: 13:16 31/05 2012